YOU & ME

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

da SpiriT Of bLoG !!

hi there,, i cant believe that i did OPENED my blog.. ngeee .. I thought that I do not need a BLOG ANYMORE!!!.. coz for me it just wasting my time hahaha.. so here,, i'll blame my lil sis coz SHE was da person who influence me to update my hopeless blog ahaks ;p

                but it kinda cute when my lil sis need my help to create a post shout n digital clock.. although im tired but bcoz of long time no see her.. (wow such a good SISTER hakhakhak ) i did it.. fuh!! it totally took a lot of time.. n i was sick of it.. haiyya so complicated ek when updating da blog n create any java or gadget..

              Meanwhile.. when i served da gadget .. i was thinking that i NEED 2 update my blog since i knew how to put da gadget that make it intersting,,, so, for now on.. i 'll start my hopeless blog bcome adorable blog ngeee~
                                                                   
             However it is.. juz wanna mention that tomorrow i'll back to MUAR.. YEAY!!!! i cant stand anymore longer,., damn miss my lovely muo.. my hometown.. erk.. suppossed i should named it singapore hahaha.. watevea.. so there lil fellow.. do check my adorable blog to-be eaa.. heheh.. adios, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment